PARCEL DELIVERY ISP GROUND STEP VAN FORD ROUTE TRUCKS, THE FORD E-350 & E450, THE F59 FOR THE P500’S, P700’S, P1000’S & P1200’S FOR THE GROUND ISP STEP VAN ROUTE TRUCKS. THE FORD F-650 CAB/CHASSIS W/ 26′ VAN BODY. THE FORD VELOCITY CUT-A-WAY PARCEL DELIVERY GROUND ROUTE TRUCK. FINANCING / LEASING ON ALL GROUND ISP STEP VAN ROUTE TRUCKS
5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Walk-in Van, Truck Body an d Utilivan (U2 Model)
This LIMITED WARRANTY is issued to the original retail purchaser and is neither transferable to nor enforceable by any other person. UTILIMASTER warrants that the body shall be free of defects in factory materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, in accordance with and for the periods specified in the following schedule:
ITEM WARRANTY PERIOD
WARRANTY PERIOD – 12 months, unlimited miles: All body components manufactured or installed by 12 months, unlimited miles UTILIMASTER including moving parts, such as doors, hinges, latches, or roll-up doors, as well as lights, wiring or other electrical equipment. Fender, hood, grille structure. Also, water leaks resulting from voids in sealants.
WARRANTY PERIOD – 5 years or 100,000 miles whichever occurs first: Basic body structure: floor, ceiling, sidewalls, rear wall 5 years or 100,000 miles with attaching structure and front end structure. whichever occurs first
WARRANTY PERIOD – 5 years or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first: Paint (excluding decals) 5 years or 100,000 miles, whichever occurs first
The warranty begins on the original manufacturing date. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE COVERAGE PERIODS OF THIS WARRANTY. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.)
If the original retail purchaser conducts a thorough inspection of the vehicle before taking delivery; and completes in legible detail the registration and returns it to the manufacturer, then should a defect in materials or workmanship develop which is attributable to UTILIMASTERS’s manufacturing or installation of components, and if you contact the selling dealer immediately upon discovery of the defect, UTILIMASTER will, in the method it determines, at its sole option to be necessary, repair or replace any such defective component at its own cost and expense, exclusive of freight costs and import duties and/or fees if applicable. Should you require additional information or assistance relating to matters covered under this warranty, it can be obtained by calling the UTILIMASTER Customer Service Department.
AS THE WARRANTOR, UTILIMASTER SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDES ANY OBLIGATION FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES FOR THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INCIDENTAL EXPENSES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, SUCH ITEMS AS LOSS OF USE OF THE VEHICLE, LOSS OF TIME, INCONVENIENCE, ROAD SERVICE CHARGES, TELEPHONE, TRAVEL, LODGING, AND CARGO DAMAGE OR OTHER COMMERCIAL LOSSES.
(SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.)
The intended use of this van body is the carrying of cargo. The van body is not designed or built for passenger occupancy, or for the hauling of cargo in excess of its gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR).
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Truck chassis, engine, cab and tires (which are warranted separately by manufacturers of these components.)
- Damage resulting from tire failure.
- Wheel alignment or damage resulting from misalignment.
- The refrigeration unit, cab AC and/or 110V generator, or any other optional equipment, if so equipped (which are warranted separately by the manufacturer thereof.)
- 5 year paint warranty requires full body undercoat to be applied
- Paint finish on steel bumpers and roll-up doors is limited under this warranty for a period of 12 months.
- Body glass, except for improper installation.
- Minor imperfections or defects which do not materially impair or affect the fair market value of the vehicle or its suitability for its intended use.
- Additions, alterations, or installations made by persons, including dealers, other than the manufacturer and defects arising out of or attributable to such additions, alterations, or installations without the express written consent of Utilimaster.
- Normal wear, usage or consumable items (e.g. light bulbs, fuses, windshield wipers, etc) or conditions resulting from the failure to perform regular maintenance and care.
- Defects attributable to abuse or misuse of the product, overloading the vehicle beyond the GVWR, or for uses for which it was not intended.
- Damage resulting from failure to promptly notify and comply with the instructions of the dealer or manufacturer about defects when noted.
- Damage resulting from washing hardwood floors.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
Utilimaster Warranty Contact:
6:30 AM-3:00 PM
9:00 AM-6:00 PM
We deliver to Parcel Delivery & Ground Route Truck Terminals in the following States: ME, VT, NH, MA, RI, CT, NY, NJ, PA, VA, WV, MD, DE, DC, NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, MS, LA, TN, KY, IN, OH, MI, AR, IA, IL, WI, MN, MO, ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, TX, NM, CO, WY, MT, ID, UT, WA, OR, NV, AZ, No Cal & So Cal.
Before you purchase check our prices out.
DISCLAIMER – Terms available at 60, 72, 75 & 84 Months with Different APR’s & 1st Payment can be up to 45 or 90 Days. Terms may vary and are Always Subject to Credit Approval. We Offer NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY CLAUSES with our Financing.
Breen Trucks is not endorsed by and is not recommended by FEDEX EXPRESS Corp and FEDEX GROUND. Breen Trucks is not sponsored by, is not approved by, is not associated with, and has no connection whatsoever with FEDEX EXPRESS Corporation or FEDEX GROUND. Pricing is for Fedex Ground ISP Ground Contractors ONLY in the Contennial US only.